CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
Here at FACE Electrical we are doing everything we can to supply appliances to the local community, especially to those who are particularly vulnerable and to those who are working on the front line during these difficult times.
The safety of our staff and you our customers is paramount so we have introduced measures in our showroom to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
To contact our team please call 0333 050 6994 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure we keep our staff, customers and the wider community safe in these uncertain times we have implemented the following to help combat the spread of Covid-19:
- Our phone lines & emails will be manned as usual to offer help and advice to our customers.
- Our team will undertake a dynamic risk assessment for each visit and not enter the premises of any customer who reports symptoms of Coronavirius or has been asked to self-isolate by an authority such as the NHS 111.
- Our delivery & installation team will ensure where possible to operate a non-contact delivery (please don't be offended if they ask you to occupy another room whilst they carry out your delivery / installation).
- Delivery teams will perform a strict hygiene procedure before and after leaving each customers home which involves cleaning hands thoroughly using bacterial wipes, hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Surgical Face masks & gloves will be worn by our delivery & installation team at all times.
- To reduce the delay in getting your new appliance to you, we have ensured that we are holding large stocks of all our products.
If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact the team who will be more than happy to provide you with any information required. Thank you for taking the time to read this, our thoughts are with everyone effected by this global pandemic especially those who are working non stop to keep us all safe and well.
STAY HOME, PROTECT THE NHS, SAVE LIVES.